- 2 outside pockets (one with marine grade zipper).
- Bottle opener (doubles as zipper pull).
- Sail legacy is stitched into each one-of-a-kind bag.
- Handles use 1" climbing webbing. VERY soft and strong. MBS (Minimum Break Strength) rating of 4496 lbs!
- Trim / pocket details are taken directly from retired sails and can include grommets, sail windows, hanks and original sail stitching – varies with each bag. All numbers, letters, sail graphics are original and taken directly from donated sails.
- Size options:
1. Medium - 14.5” h x 13” w x 9” d
2. Large - 14.5” h x 18” w x 9” d
Each Skipper bag is genuinely one-of-a-kind and will never be reproduced, thus each are individually priced based on final design elements.
Medium - Ranges from $120 to $150
Large - Range from $200 to $230